For more than 20 years Ireland has been at the forefront of delivering Customer Service Excellence in BPO (i.e. Business Process Outsourcing) and Customer Contact Outsourcing in Ireland Europe, EMEA and the world. As early as 1998, Ireland was already seen as a country developing a niche ability, resource and technology in the delivery of a best in class customer contact experience.
Brands like Google, Salesforce, Facebook, LinkedIn, Dell, HP, Microsoft, Hub spot, Twitter, Airbnb, Citibank, Paypal to name a small few. Today, over 30,000 people work in the industry, with a huge majority of global brands choosing to locate their Customer experience and service teams in Ireland.
In 2020, Ireland has a clear value proposition as a premium location for Business Process Management and execution:
- A hot bed presence of leading global companies.
- Ireland is the 3rd most competitive economy in the Eurozone and the 5th most competitive in the EU.
- An exceptional level of collaboration between industry, academia, state agencies and regulatory authorities drives Ireland’s dynamic R&D sector. The Innovation 2020 strategy on R&D, science and technology aims for Ireland to become a Global Innovation Leader.
- Ireland has one of the most educated workforce’s in the world. The share of 30-34 year olds in Ireland with a third level qualification is 53.5%, compared to an EU average of 40%.
- Mature & Proven onshore BPO environment working seamlessly with offshore solutions.
- Ireland is the only English (as a first language) speaking country in the Eurozone.