Over the last 10 years Ireland has become a melting pot of European talent looking to start or further their career in the exploding sectors of CX, Business and Data Process Management. The Visa free travel available to all EU states and the connectivity of Irish airports ( 20 million per annum through Dublin alone) makes recruitment and attracting the right multilingual talent easier for all organisations. Crios Group members can share with you a recruitment strategy to onboard the talent exactly to your specific needs within a very short timeframe.
- Multicultural and multilingual society
- 17% of the population was born abroad
- Over half a million Irish residents speak a foreign language fluently
- 50% of population is under 35 years of age
- Ireland is the only English speaking country in the Eurozone
- Ideal base from which to service global markets
Ireland continues to offer a competitive employee salary and remuneration environment for all levels in the customer contact and business processing sector. The excellent salaries levels and cost of living in Ireland attract talent from all over Europe looking to enjoy the excellent standard of living available in Ireland. All of this helps BPO organisations in Ireland to offer the best combination of experience and talent at competitive rates.
Salaries in the Computer Science and Programming Sector follow the trend are extremely competitive compared with other European location.